Friday, April 12, 2013

A Supplement I Highly Recommend to ALL Clients

During a session with a relatively new client today I learned that she had been afflicted by acid reflux and medication was recommended as the solution - I couldn't disagree more!

Ever suffer from heartburn? That's pretty much the beginnings of acid reflux and they are both caused by acidity. If the tissues of the body become too acidic then sometimes acid reflux and heartburn will be part of the result. If we weren't too acidic then we wouldn't have the problem. So to remedy this we need not look first to medication because it is not the only way, nor do I believe it be the most efficacious, for alkalizing the body.

So what should be the first option for possible remedy? Green powder in water.

Yup. Green powder in water. Organic sprouts and vegetables chopped up so finely they have become a green powder capable of dissolving in a glass of spring water. They will alkalize the body and should aid you with the acid reflux. I speak not only from personal experience but also from the feedback from past and current clients.

The green drink I recommend and have been consuming is Inner Balance from Robbins Research International, Inc. I will soon post photos and link you to where you can purchase some for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment